Best Halong Bay Cruise packages
STYLE : Daily departure
TRIP CODE : CB02
DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL
Private car pick you up from Hanoi Airport to our Hotel with 4 star Hotel (Allure Hanoi Hotel/ Tirant Hotel) in the central of the town.
Check in and free time to visit French Quarter and shopping by yourself.
Hanoi street food tour at night from 06:00 – 09:00 Pm. Start walking tour in old quarter "36 streets" to visit some famous and specialized- food families or stalls/ local restaurants, shops where they run their business every day, certainly you will watch and taste some particular dishes (Please let us know you are vegetarian or special requirement) After all, Vietnamese Street Food will give you an unique experience to try the foods of the local Hanoi people, We ensure the food is handled hygienically and provide a comfortable venue for the tastings. The benefit also goes back to the vendors or restaurants/ families as we buy directly from them.
DAY 2: HANOI - HA LONG BAY (B/L/D)
8.00 – 12.00 Our shuttle bus will come to pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi center. Drive to Halong City. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side. Stopover at Hai Duong province for refreshment about 30 minutes
12.00 – 13.00 Arrive at Tuan Chau Island – Take break and welcome drink at Pelican Halong Cruise Lounge
Transfer to Pelican Halong Cruise
13.00 – 19.30 Welcome drink - receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
Enjoy buffet lunch with Vietnamese and International dishes served while cruising through the bay, passing the most beautiful and quiet areas, such as Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Coconut Three Island.
Visiting Luon cave, the perfect combination of lime-stone mountains and jade-green sea by bamboo boat with local people. Visiting the beautiful Ti Top beach for swimming (if the weather permits)
Back to the boat and free time while sailing to Luon Bo area, and anchor overnight.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu). Attend the Cooking class on sundeck – How to make Vietnamese spring rolls - traditional Vietnamese food. Then enjoy Happy Hour (Buy one drink-get one free). It is time for chit chat, relaxing. Watch the magnificent sunset over Halong Bay.
19.30 – 23.00 Dinner – Deluxe Vietnamese and International BBQ Set Menu Dinner
Evening activities include: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar, watching movies with many sort of Vietnam cultural films, relaxing and spending a romantic night on Pelican Halong Cruise’s music, playing cards. You may also try your luck at squid fishing & fishing from the boat.
DAY 3: HALONG BAY - HANOI (B/L)
06.00 – 08.00 The day starts early on board with Tai Chi session on the sundeck.
Coffee, tea and pastries for breakfast are served in the dining room with morning view of bay’s landscape.
08.00 – 11.30 Transfer by tender to Sung Sot Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance. It takes approximately 45 minutes for cave visiting.
Back to Pelican Halong Cruise. Check out and settle your bill at reception.
Have a buffet brunch while cruising back to the Tuan Chau Wharf. Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery while approaching the wharf.
Disembark to Tuan Chau Wharf. Say goodbye to the crew.
12.00 – 12.30 Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus. Stop over the middle to visit a traditional workshop and refreshment about 30 minutes.
16.30 - 17.00 Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
- Deluxe Ocean Full View cabins are located on the first deck with windows. The rooms are both double bed and 02 single beds. All rooms are especially designed with big windows overlooked the sea, you can see the beautiful panoramic view of Halong Bay, even from your bed.
- Suite Ocean Full View cabins have the small private balcony, you can stand outside. Located on the second deck with full length of crystal - clear glass windows allowing our guests capture the largest view of the bay from your bed.
- Royal Suite Ocean View cabins are very spacious, located in the front on the second deck, with large private balcony and full length of crystal - clear glass windows at awesome decoration. The room area is 30m2, with a fun atmosphere, make you feel comfortable as in your home.
- Family Deluxe Ocean Full View cabins are located on the first floor with connecting rooms and panorama windows overlooked the sea, you can see and feel the real wonderful Halong Bay. This cabin is good choice for small group or family with children.
- Family Suite Ocean Full View cabins are located on the second floor with connecting rooms and panorama windows overlooked the sea, you can see and feel the real wonderful Halong Bay. This cabin is good choice for small group or family with children. You also have free special offer as below: Fruits basket & Bottle of house wine.
|TYPE OF ROOM||You are 2 - 10 people
(Per person in US$)
|You are 10 - 20 people
(Per person in US$)
|Deluxe Ocean View & Deluxe window||229 USD||219 USD|
|Suite Ocean & Executive room||249 USD||239 USD|