DAY1: HANOI ARRIVER - NIGHT TRAIN TO SAPA
Arrival in Noi Bai Airport. We welcome you at the airport and transfer you to Classy Travel office.
20.30 Our staff will pick up at the office and take you to train station by taxi/bus.
22:00 Train leaves Hanoi ,sleep on train.
DAY 2 LAO CAI STATION - SAPA - LAO CHAI - TA VAN VILLAGE (B,L,D)
5:30 Am Arrive in Lao Cai station at . After 38 km from Lao Cai to Sa Pa bout one hour's drive on a scenic route brings to Sapa.
Have breakfast and short rest at local restaurant.
Your local Hmong tour guide will meet you after breakfast at around 9 a.m. We'll start our trekking to Lao Chai village and Tavan village ( 10 -12 kms). This part offers spectacular scenery of the highest part of Hoang Lien Son mountain range and Fanxipan Peak can be seen in a nice day. Crossing the river by a suspension bridge you will challenge your feet uphill to Y Linh Ho village. Here you will visit some H’mong families, watch them doing their daily works. After picnic lunch, the trail continues up and down hill for about 2 hours as you reach to Lao Chai, a large village of the H’mong and then follows the river bank to Ta Van of the Zay people for visiting local homes, village schools, etc. You will enjoy much your cultural discovery of local ethnic peoples as well as breathtaking scenery of the Muong Hoa valley.
3:30 Pm our minivan will come to the main road of the village to pick up you back to Sapa central.
4:00 Pm Arrival back Sapa central, check in hotel.
Have dinner at the restaurant.
O/n in hotel in Sapa central.
DAY 3: SAPA TREKKING - HANOI (B/L)
After breakfast at the hotel. Our guide will come to your hotel to pick up you to Catcat village of Black H'mong people. Relax at the food of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. Walk up back to Sapa, have lunch and you will free time in around 1 or 2 hours for leisure or shopping.
3:30 PM Your luxury Minivan is leaving at our hotel for your depart to Hanoi.
9:30 Pm arriving back our hotel.
Sleep in hotel in Ha Noi.
DAY 4: HANOI - HALONG BAY CRUISE (B/L/ D)
08.15 approx: Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up. Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta. Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.Overnight on board.
12 – 12.30 approx: Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing. Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind. Set sail as lunch is served. Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area. Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Amazing cave.
Afternoon: Arrive at Amazing cave (hang Sung Sot). Reach to the peak point of the cave for a breath taking panoramic view of the bay. Back to the boat, our cruise will take you to a stunning tranquilizing isolated lagoon for swimming or just simply relaxing on the boat with our spa service and mingle in the picturesque seascape. Heading back toward the sleeping area.
Early evening: Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy our pre-dinner local wine appetizer. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset. An authentic Vietnamese menu is served. After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
DAY 5: HALONG BAY - HANOI (B/ L)
06.30: For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.07:00 – 08:00: Local breakfast is served.
08.00: Our guide will brief you information and the highlights about this fascinating floating village and its local community. Take your option either exploring the village yourself on kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09.00: Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10.00: You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12.00: Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
4.30 – 5.00 pm : Arrive in Hanoi.
Sleep in hotel in Ha Noi.
DAY 6: HANOI DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast at hotel, then time is for shopping. Check out before lunch time and take a private transfer Noi Bai Airport for flight back home or next destination. End of service.
|TYPE OF TOUR|
YOU ARE 2 - 4 PEOPLE
( per person in US $)
YOU ARE 6 - 10 PEOPLE
(per person in US $)
|DELUXE||369 USD||329 USD|
|LUXURY||539 USD||499 USD|
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swiming, kayaking or snorkeling excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood....Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers.
- 1st child under 4 years old occupying the same room with parents and utilizing exitsting bedding is complementary to a maximum of one concerning acccommodation and breakfast.
- Child from 4 – under 7 years old sharing the same room with parents will be charged 50% of the surchare for triple and utiziling existing bedding.
- Child from 7 – under 12 years old sharing the same room parents will be charged 75% of the surchare for triple including extra bed and breakfast.
- Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old per room. Or maximum 3 adults per room, extra charge is applied as per contract including extra bed and breakfast.
- Baby cot for infant is free of charge
- The extra bed arrangement is subject to availability for all the above child price included extra bed.
NAME OF HOTELS & CRUISES:
- Cruises: Carina Cruise/Stellar Cruise/ Viola Cruise
- Hotel in Hanoi: Hanoi Morgans Hotel/La Suite Hanoi Hotel/Le Foyer Hotel
- Hotel in Sapa: Sunny Mountain Sapa Hotel/ Sapa Logde
- Cruises: Bhaya Classic Cruise/ Paloma Cruise
- Hotel in Hanoi: Silk Part Hotel/ Golden Silk Hotel
- Hotel in Sapa: Sapa Highland resort & Spa/ Amazing Hotel/ U Hotel.