TO RESERVATION A BOOKING:
– All reservations must be made in writing via our official website or email addresses. All reservation requests will be handled/ replied within 24 hours. We will inform you in case we are unable to process your requests by the specified time frame. Upon receipt of your request, Premier Travel team will check and inform you about availability
– The reservation is successful when you received a confirmation from Vietnam Premier Travel with your deposit. Any emendation should be made in advance and be approved by us.
– The reservation request should be sent by email or Booking Inquiry form to Vietnam Premier Travel
Add: 4C Dinh Liet Street, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (+84 24) 3926 2866
Fax: (+84 24) 3926 2868
Hotline: (+84) 916 554 558 Ms Tina Nguyen (24/7 service)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
TOUR BOOKING STEPS
Step 1: Choose a Tour
– Find our page, select your interested program and itinerary and then click “Book this tour” box at the middle of the tour and then follow instruction.
Step 2: Provide necessary information for your booking
– Fill all enquiry information: your name, email, number of adults, number of children under 12 years old, type of cabin, departure date.
– This customer information helps us to contact you and send you a link for payment.
– If you have any special request (diet, vegetarian, allergic food…) should be clarified in mail.
Step 3: Send Your Booking Request
– After filling the necessary information, click” Send” to submit your request to us. You will receive our response within 24 hours. In order to avoid any interception or loss, we recommend you to check your spam/junk mail folder. If you do receive the automatic email but later no one contact you within 24hours, it seems that our company has had a problem with outgoing emails, in this case please kindly resend the received automatic email to
info@firstname.lastname@example.org or make a call to us our Consultant will reply you immediately.
Step 4: Booking process, price and payment
– After you received our booking information, if you are happy with it, please send us an email to inform your acceptance. Our sales staffs will send you payment link for deposit to reserve your booking. The remainder of the tour fee will be charged online or at our office 3 days before your departure date.
Step 5: Booking confirmation
– Once we receive your payment (Deposit or full payment) an invoice will be send to you and email as a final confirmation of your reservation.
Step 6: Provide guest information and hotel address for pick up and drop off (if request)
– After the final confirmation of your reservation, we request you to fill in a form to give us your and your friends’ detail, including your full name, year of birth, gender, nationality, passport number, and visa. We also request for the pickup and drop off address (if your hotel in the central) and special request on food.
– We request you to provide this information to us at least one day before departure.
HOW TO PAY FOR YOUR TOUR FEE
– Either full payment or a deposit of 30% of total cost is required upon a confirmation of your booking. Once a deposit is received it is understood that you have read, understood and accepted all our Terms and Conditions.
– The prices on our website are including VAT (Value-Added Tax) and service charges, but are not total of payment you must pay. Prices exclude bank charge and other services are not mentioned.
– Either full payment or a deposit of 30% of total cost will be required and decided base on individual tour basis. This should be done via one of our available online payment methods. Once a deposit/full payment is received it is understood that you have read, understood and accepted all our Terms and Conditions.
– Customers will receive confirmation documents or vouchers within 24 hours after we have received the deposit.
– The deposit is required within 5 days of reservation or sooner, as specified by Vietnam Premier Travel. Tours are subject to cancellation and resale if required deposit amount is not received within the specified option period.
– Your balance should be paid at least 1 day prior to the departure date. So please kindly stop by Vietnam Premier Travel office – No 4C, DinhLiet Street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi, Vietnam to settle. We open every day 8:00 AM – 7:30 PM. We are happy to receive your full payment in cash (VND, USD, EURO or Any currency Vietnamese bank accept). If you do not have time to visit our office in Hanoi, please inform our sales staffs so we can send another new link before your departure date.
– Payment in Vietnam Dong (or AUD, EUR) is to be made equivalent to the amount in United States Dollars at the official exchange rate of the VietcomBank at the time of payment.
– The payment can be processed by 1 of the 2 options below:
Option 1: Pay Online by Credit Card with ONEPAY
– We accept Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Vietnam Premier Travel is a verified member of OnePay system. Your card information will be protected during the transmission by using security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created and send you with the guide line to deposit your packages. Kindly note that for payments by credit cards we apply a service fee of 3%. If you need more details and further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Option 2: Paypal
– If you can’t pay online for us, we also have Paypal account. This is our account on Paypal: email@example.com, merchant account ID: KMVDWCAUSKVA2.
– Kindly notice that our prices are not inclusive of transfer fees levied by your bank and oversea bank.
– Travel ticket/Receipt/Voucher will be issued to you after we receive your confirmation and/or your deposit/payment.
– Cancellation fees of booking will be calculated from all local suppliers as different cruise lines and other partners have their own cancellation policy. Cancellation and refund policies are detailed on each individual cruise, under the Rate & Availability tab.
– Cancellation by the suppliers for reasons related to a force majeure situation, such as government restriction or regulation, weather conditions, natural disasters, etc., customers will receive refund amount depending on specific conditions. If the tour has yet taken place, full refund will be made. If the tour is in progress, a partial refund will be made, any unused portion of a tour for whatever reason is not refundable.
– There will be no refund or exchange can if customer decides to opt out while the tour in ongoing. If you have not used any of the services, no compensation will be given for the unused portion of the tour.
– Cancellations and amendments for unused services that not fall to the policy of cancellation above are refundable. All claims must be made in writing only and must be received by Vietnam Premier Travel no later than 15 days as of the last day of the trip.
– Refunds and their method will be effected as agreed between you and Vietnam Premier Travel for unused services, and timely cancellations. Again, we will not charge you any amount for our work, however bank fees, if applicable, will be for your account.
Responsibility & Liability:
– Vietnam Premier Travel shall not be held responsible for the loss of property or additional expenses sustained by customers due to unforeseen disasters such as earthquake, flood, typhoon, fire, disease, adverse weather, etc. Or the act of government or other authorities such as war, strikes, political chaos, riots, quarantine, customs regulations, delays or changes in itineraries or schedules by those out of our control.
– In addition, Vietnam Premier Travel will not be responsible for any injury, loss, death, delay or damage to personal property. That is not related to our services such as airlines delay. Vietnam Premier Travel’s maximum liability, for any reason, will be limited to the amount paid to us for the requested services.
– Vietnam Premier Travel will not be held responsible for loss, death, physical harm caused to or any expenses incurred by passengers if they deviate from our original tour itinerary or group.
– All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and information contained on our website. However, occasionally circumstances may subsequently change and in the event of any significant or long-term changes. You will be informed of these at the time of booking or as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your departure.