DAY 1: HCMC - ARRIVER (D)
Arriving in Ho Chi Minh city. Our guide will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel. Visiting The Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office. The Reunification Palace. The War Remnants Museum Ben Thank market.
DAY 2: CU CHI TUNNELS & CAO DAI TEMPLE (B/L/D)
After breakfast, transfer to Tay Ninh for visiting Cao Dai temple. Have a lunch. After lunch, visiting Cu Chi tunnels. Return Ho Chi Minh city. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
DAY 3: HO CHI MINH - MEKONG DELTA - CAN THO (B/L/D)
Taking two hours driving from Ho Chi Minh city to My Tho. Taking a sampan cruising along the tributaries of the Mekong River for a close-up view of local life. Wandering through Islands and orchards where you can taste some of a huge variety of tropical fruits and listening traditional music. Having a local lunch and then riding bicycle around local village. Taking sampan back to harbor for 2 hours driving to Can Tho city. Checking in hotel and dinner in Can Tho city
DAY 4; CAN THO - HO CHI MINH CITY (B/L/D)
It is advised to start the boat trip before 08:00 am otherwise you may not see the most busiest time of the floating market. We take a boat trip exploring the vibrant floating market of Cai Rang, which the trading way is unique; each boat usually sells one particular item, whether it be pumpkins, pineapples, sugar canes. Lunch at local restaurant on the way back to Sai Gon via My Tho
DAY 5: HO CHI MINH CITY - DEPARTURE (B)
You will be transferred to the Ho Chi Minh city airport via your schedule flight back home or continues your journey to visit other cities in Vietnam. We hope you enjoyed your trip and see you again!
|TYPE OF TOUR
YOU ARE 2 - 4 POEPLE
( per person in US $ )
YOU ARE 6 - 10 PEOPLE
( per person in US $)
- Itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swiming, kayaking or snorkeling excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood....Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers.
- 1st child under 4 years old occupying the same room with parents and utilizing exitsting bedding is complementary to a maximum of one concerning acccommodation and breakfast.
- Child from 4 – under 7 years old sharing the same room with parents will be charged 50% of the surchare for triple and utiziling existing bedding.
- Child from 7 – under 12 years old sharing the same room parents will be charged 75% of the surchare for triple including extra bed and breakfast.
- Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old per room. Or maximum 3 adults per room, extra charge is applied as per contract including extra bed and breakfast.
- Baby cot for infant is free of charge
- The extra bed arrangement is subject to availability for all the above child price included extra bed.